RE: Questions on priming

Don't dosmiss the gauge itself. I lost pressure on a Jeep but it sounded
fine. I put in a new sensor and still no pressure. I rebuilt the engine
and still no pressure. I replaced the gauge and Walla mucho pressure :-)
It can always happen.

PS: It's also a sneaky way to convince your wife it REALLY needs to be
rebuilt. Of course that included a 4bbl;, cam, forged pistons,
balancing, etc.. A must do. HeeHeeHee.

----