RE: Cam Question

I always have that lingering question in my mind when searching for
engine answers. I found the best solution ia to always take a lot of
pictures of the internals before you button it up. Then you can visually
check the alignment any time you want and when someone says you're wrong
you can show them. Cheap insurance.

Of course since you didn't build that motor you didn't have that option.
Do take some pictures now, with it apart.

----