Re: Steel Wheel for a Hemi Car

Here's an ad for a 1971: factory original 1971 15X7 HEMI steel wheel #2944450 Dated 9/25/70 exc cond- $975
http://www.musclemopars.com/Mopar_Parts_For_Sale.html

http://www.classicchambered.com/classic/wheels.html has some pictures and they list a "H wheel" as distinct from a Hemi wheel. You can call them and ask.

Thanks,
Gary H.