RE: SV: Carpet (was RE: SV: Plam trees and pineapples)

RE: SV: Carpet (was RE: SV: Plam trees and pineapples)

I would recommend talking to Ricky or Libby Cheek at Pro-Fit Interiors, www.profitautointeriors.com;  Ricky does installations and knows carpets, Libby is the sales part, as a matter fact they have some sort of working relationship with Joe Suchy.

Rick Gilmore

of fact they have some sort of working relationship with Joe Suchy