Fra: Paul Lennemann [mailto:pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx]
Sendt: 22. december 2009 16:55
Til: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Emne: RE: SV: gas tank

I just bought a new 22 gal. fuel cell as a christmas present for my sons
project car.  It was @ $135.00 U.S.  Isn't it possible to buy new fuel
cells in Denmark or Europe?  If not, I bought mine at Speedway Motors.
Website is:  speedwaymotors.com

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html

Knud-Erik Bergstein Holm wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I have looked at all options, as I am confined by my economi, I think I
> will
> go for a 22 gallons fuelcell it´s half the price! As an steel tank. And
> more
> impotantly the shipping price and thereby tax will be very small. I have
> pay about 30% of value incl. shipping cost in tax. And I do live in
> denmark.
> It always ad up to twice the listed price before it´s home.
> So if anyone have a used gastank, original or fuelcell I will pay in
> advance
> incl. shipping.
>
> Merry Christmas,
>
> Knud erik Denmark