Re: '64 Plymouth Fender Tag Codes

I think previously there was info on the Auto Hobby Digest here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080114103136/www.autohobbydigest.com/FT1964.html

But now I can't get that link to work anymore - even though it's archived.  Hopefully someone on here will have the answer, and I'll also try to get ahold of Joe.  I haven't heard from him lately in an email exchange, so he may be in a busy time.  I'll pass along whatever I do find out.  If I don't find out anything more, I'll at least pass along what I have written down from a time when I had at least some of the tag decoded from somewhere.

Thanks,

Dave