To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: 1965 10 digit vin questions

Mike you might be using 1964 codes for your 65 cars according to the book I have.

1965 Plymouth Vin:

V=Valiant 8 CYL
8=Barracuda
5=1965
5=LA assembly plant

1965 Dodge Vin:

4=Coronet 6 CYL
3=Coronet 440
5=1965
1=??? It just lists Detroit for assembly plants 1, 2 or 3.

Does this make sense?

Dan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike and Linda Andrusiewicz" <miclinmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>