Re: 273 Rebuild status and how much compression we can run on pump gas w

Re: 273 Rebuild status and how much compression we can run on pump gas w

I remember when I was a kid that my dad used to add moth balls to his gasoline for his circle track racer in the 40's and 50's.
I don't know what the ratio was but he won  a lot of races.
Later
Bill Harrison