Re: Intake manifold

Any 350, 361, 383 & 400 B block intake will interchange if your just trying
to convert to four barrel intake.  Are you doing it for performance or
looks?  The big question is are you trying to keep it period correct?  That
is where your search really narrows down to checking intake & carburetor #s.
 Period correct is out their you just have to know what part # your looking
for and be vigilant.  Also look at the MoPar only junk yards on the net,
there are several out there that have older cars in-stock.  Check the
website Gary as a several listed down at the bottom of the list.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html

If your doing it for Performance / Looks, find an aluminum dual-plane intake
grind off the name & part number paint it the same color as your engine and
very, very few people will even question, let alone catch it.  BTW for ID
purposes stamp or engrave the manufacturer info on the bottom of the intake
for future references.  I use to build what we called sleepers this way all
the time so when you opened the hood and claimed stock you had believability
  Worked every time, put your $$ in the engine not on it.  Always good for
getting a car or two spot in a race with someone with all the chrome & bolt
on go-faster's!  Paid for a lot of new parts W/OPM street racing back in the
day.

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly