RE: Tranny fluid per Don Dulmage

Back around 2000, they used to say it was semi-synthetic.  But I've since heard that it's full synthetic.  It's sure priced like synthetic.  Right around that time (2000), ATF+3 was what the new vehicle manuals said to use in Mopars, but then they came out with +4 and said to use that in place of +3.  There may have even been a TSB about it for Rams, if I remember correctly.

Dave