Re: Knock, Knock, Any Body Home?

That indent for the chrome strip in permanent. Have the holes filled when and if you have body work done. No one will say much about it when they see the whole package. I've got a MW scoop for my 64 Polara. There are several  sources for fiberglass scoops. Other guys here will know. Mine is heavy F/G with built in threaded studs. When you get your scoop look at where the studs mount into the scoop. You might have to have one or two reinforced so they don't pull out. Good luck!
George