To: "Mopar Club" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 7:41 PM
Subject: Springs..Bouncing Again

Hi everybody,
I know we have been bouncing along with this subject for awhile.
I finally jacked up MS Cruiser and crawled under her today. Major reason was.. I needed to bleed the rear brakes because I was to lazy to check the brake fluid level after winter storage and let it run dry. Thank goodness for a dual cylinder. Anyway, rambling on, I measured the rear leaf springs. 22" Front and 36" rear. That tells me the that Mopar Performance part numbers,P44452982 (right), P4452983 (Left) as listed in Summuit for fitting 1966-up will fit on a 1965 B-Body.
These are stock 5 leaf and thats the ride I want.
OK.all my Mopar buddies......back to what u were doing.
Ollie
PS.....I NEED a lift

----

----