To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: Fender 65 Belvedere

Ah, I see. Well, there are Mopar junkyards listed on the '62-'65 vendor's page, but the closest one I see to you is in Ohio. Shipping by bus freight is possible. Also, I saw an ad from a gent named Bud in N.J. who had some 62-65 parts for sale: 732-287-0982 -- I don't know him, just passing the lead.

Good luck.

Thanks,
Gary H.