From: Derek Fried [mailto:mopar383fury@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:10 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Aluminum Trim

Copy that, its staying on and the minor dents will give it "personality"
hahahahha. When I get it back I will give a good once over to see if I could
just clean it and make it look nice on the car, but with Drano and Oven
cleaner maybe I should go to the shop and do it before paint!

All great advice!!!  I think I read someone around here had pictures of
doing just that?  If they do I'd love to see them

Derek

65 Sport Fury

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T