RE: i need help bigtime

What engine do you have? With my poly the TTI's hit the idler arm side
when I installed them. It turns out there were directions on how to slot
the motor mounts a little and slid the engine just a tad back to prevent
it. Of course I discovered this a year or so latter when I found the
instructions. I had made up about 8 shims of varying size and tried
myriads of combos to correct it but to no avail. It might work on yours
though. I wound up making a ding in the pass side and it cleared OK
then.