RE: Drip Rail Molding

Hi, just taking a break from combined shop (/yard work-yuck!). Yes mine definately is different...hum, thats not to say this style won't work though my type does not attach with a screw at all, they simply clip to the roof rail and the molding then snaps onto the clip.

I'll have to try Gary's quick photo sharing suggestion.

Talk  to later,

Dave