Re: Repairing a Fuel Tank

Gary
You must have a Fury III..Because I remember all most buying a 65 Fury and it was a B body.
If all you have are pin holes in your gas tank then you might want to try wire brushing the area and then coat it with J-B Weld and then using one of the after market gas tank sealers.
That is what I did to mine and it worked just great.
Also after coating the pin holes and sealing the inside of the tank, I also undercoated the whole exterior of the tank. Over kill I know and the car will not see snow or rain unless caught in it on a trip, but it didn't take that long to do.

Later
Bill