RE: ZDDPlus / Z-ALT Oil ????

The more I think about it I got very good gas mileage using ARCO and it
seemed to run cooler in the AC season.  Also used it in my wife's Mustang
with the same results after switching from regular oil and it ran smother
and leaked a lot less.  I remember she would complain that every one that
checked her oil was shocked how black it was.  Every one wanted to change it
  People get a mindset that if oil is not honey color and is black its bad.
It can be disheartening to have just changed your oil and a station
attendant is telling you your oil is bad and needs to be changed ASAP.
Probably more of a PR problem than bad product.

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1963 Fury 2D/HT 6.1