To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 11:16 AM
Subject: Slick 50,etc

I have used Slick 50 and as a matter of fact I just put some in a (gasp)
'83 C***y Celeb yesterday. I have had very good results but there was a
product that I really liked back in the 80's. It was a competitor called
Fluorocoat. I think it was made in a guys basement in San Bernadino, CA.
My brother-in-law sold both products and had a mower engine with a glass
oil pan and ran it with no oil for a thousand hours or so. It was a
teflon deal. I put it in my mower, work truck, Jeep, toothpaste :-) My
son ran his car out of oil, a beater Datsun, and it kept running for
years. A friend put it in an old VW van that used about 2qts at every
fill up and he cut it down to about a half qt. The engine temp was
reduced and the mileage was about 6-7% better. I'd use it again if I
could find it.

----

----