Race parts for sale

This is a 360 block with 4" crank, bored 30 over, Magnum heads with full
roller cam, and lifters,,,,,  .522 lift, CR on engine is 12.5 to one.   it
has had extensive head work with professional porting, and os valves  and
springs to accommodate the cam. engine comes with a str12 intake and new  dual
750 Hollys,,,,, engine comes with a set of fenderwell headers for early 60s
A body.
This engine has never been fired, I had it built  for a father/son drag car
that never got finished.  I have over $7000 in  the engine alone, I will
take $5000 for the engine, and if the buyer is  interested for another $1000
will add the race built transmission, and 8 3/4 A  body rear end with new
gears, and axles (no pumpkin).   Over 12K   invested in these items, and will
let someone in on them for less than  half  $6K takes it all.   For more info
please email me direct  at  _dodger7998@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:dodger7998@xxxxxxx)