To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: 62-65 B Body restoration

Never seen a Restoration book on our cars. However, from experience I can offer a few critical suggestions.

Photographs everything from every angle. Simple things like where the weatherstrip starts and end are priceless when it comes to assembly. Digital photos are cheap. You can't have too many.

Bag and mark everything. Mark on the bag but also put a note inside, too. Bags deteriorate over the years which takes out your markings.

Then put the stuff together by groups. Engine compartment, dash, trim, whatever. Beats going through a pile of bags trying to find the screws for the door trim. There are dozens of different style length and types of screws in these cars - keep them separated and clearly identified. I use lots of plastic containers - shoe bax sized and up for this.

I'm sure there are others.

Akron Don Gallimore