Re: 62-65 B Body restoration

${top_text_ad}
Another good idea is to label the parts bags in the order you took
them apart...this would help w/ the order of re-assembly. I wish I
would have done this w/ my carpet project as it would have saved some
time in having to install some parts twice after I figured out that
something else had to go on first.

ALSO, once you finish and have say 23 bags for interior, you can add
the label "of 23" to them to ensure you're not missing anything when
you get back to it. Hell, make a list of the parts when your done too.
that way if you are missing bag 7, you at least know what you are
looking for! I really think documentation is the key.

Bill M

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Butch Edison <waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm very interested in this thread, as I'm going to take one of my 64 Plymouth Sport Furys apart this fall and get in the tank $$$$-wise for what I'm calling a complete resto. The other part of the restoration project besides being able to put it all back together correctly is what and how to restore everything that comes off the car. For example, upholstery, dash cluster, suspension, transmission, exhaust, brakes, and a million other things. What can I do myself, what will I farm out, who are my special parts vendors, who will be doing skilled restoration jobs like instrumentation resto, etc.
>
> I'll be tracking all aspects of my resto project. If the project logs aren't too ugly, it may be something that Gary would put on the website as  a starting point for someone else.
> /Butch/Ferndale,WA

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}