Re: New Vent Window Seal for Dodge & Plymouth Post Models

Re: New Vent Window Seal for Dodge & Plymouth Post Models

Interesting, wonder where the difference is, according to my interchange
manual, all 64-65 B bodies use the same vent glass,

In a message dated 4/21/2010 12:44:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,