To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:57 PM
Subject: Aluminum Trim Restorer Needed

I have some wheel wheel well trim I need to get straigthend and shined up. Any sugggested restorers? I think Special T is an option but I'm concerned it will cost an arm and a leg. This will be a street driven show car, not a 100 point trailer queen. I'm located in Akron, Ohio.

Thanks.

Akron Don Gallimore

----