Re: dash pad

I know you got a C-Body, but the dash pad was not on either of my '65 Belvedere 1 vehicles.  Satelite has it and I think a Bel 2 also had it.  If your really curious, I can invest some time in my dealership sales book and see if there was an option package.

BTW - is a Canadian 880 a C-Body?

Akron Don Gallimore