RE: 62-65 B Body restoration

Thanks for that Gary. I just don't use the website enough, will try the software from Eastwood. /Butch/Ferndale, WA

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary H. [mailto:spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:25 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 62-65 B Body restoration

Also, for those who are computer geeky types, on the Vendor's Page http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html there are a couple vendors that sell project management software that helps track a restoration:

# AutoResto computer software to track your restoration project.
# Restoration Assistant -- A user-friendly interactive computer database application designed for detailed record keeping of your restoration projects.

If you are even more of a geek you could use any data base program and create your own system.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----

----