Re: Tming Chain Stupid Question

have my doubts on the vacume leak,,,,,,, a leak usually causes high idle
conditions, and the fuel pressure would be noticeable at high RPMs, not at
idle,  I still think that it is a timing problem, how have  you set your
timing,,,,,,,,,,

In a message dated 4/25/2010 1:39:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,