To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:49 PM
Subject: RE: Pics of the Hemi rides, was Mark O'Malia's Hemi Wagon

Steve Mick, my theory on that is to have 1 car you drive and 1 car you work on. Or a close friend that likes to drive his car.

To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
From: micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:35:12 -0500

Steve, I sure would like to cruise with those cars. Got me all stoked up~ My
Dodge is supposed to be a 2-3 more years project, but I don't think I can
wait that long!....................MO

{Steve Mick}
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mick64.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Chervinsky" <63hemipolara@xxxxxxxxx>