Re: '64 Plymouth Bumpers

Rich - the seller said they came off his '64 Fury years ago, so I'm comfortable in believing they are '64 bumpers.  Of course, we all know what assume means, don't we!

Tom - thanks - that's what I was looking for.

Dodger - I wondered this exact thing, but even if that's the case, I think these would be an improvement over what I have at a good price.  If nothing else, they appear to be nicer cores for future re-chroming.

Thanks guys.

Dave