2007 Ram 3500 SLT QC Dually Diesel 4x4 for Sale

2007 Ram 3500 SLT QC Dually Diesel 4x4 for Sale

Located in Middletown, DE. I'm posting this info for a friend...not
getting anything out of this, just trying to help a buddy out.

2007 Ram 3500 SLT QC Dually Diesel 4x4 for Sale
58,XXX miles, 5.9L HO Cummins (built BEFORE Jan 1 2007), 4 spd auto
trans, Anti-spin diff, electric shift transfer case, 4 wheel disc ABS,
trailer brake controller, Bully Dog (used for mileage increase...not
max power)

Inferno Red w/ gray cloth interior, PW, PL, Tilt, Cruise, CD, Sirius,
sliding rear window, tow pkg, tow hooks, 6 way power drivers seat,
flat fold floor, etc.

air box upgrade, diamond plate tool box, bed edge guard & tailgate
protector, full running boards, mud flaps, Rhino Liner, LED light bar
above bumper,

He was using it to pull his mobile home improvement shop trailer. I
have pictures and a scan of the window stacker. I'll be happy to
forward them upon request. He takes great care of all his vehicles and
it is very clean and has been well maintained.

Sticker was $45,015...Asking $28,000.

Contact Bob at ibobbert@xxxxxxxxxxx

----