Re: Back Up Lights

Yes - Kramer for one.  $69.95 for the pair of lenses.  Have not seen the chrome bezels, however.
http://www.kramerauto.com/images/catalog.pdf.pdf

B/E & A might have the back-up lenses.  What they do have that might interest you is the tailight Bucket, lens and bezel for your Satellite at
http://www.beaparts.com/list_items.aspx?body=B&cat=E&subcat=8

I like both these firms.

Akron Don Gallimore