fuel pump discount

Received  the following offer in my email, just passing it on, I know
nothing of it other  than I did buy a pump from them some time back, so use at
your own  descretion,,,,,,

Our new  website, _www.onlyfuelpumps.com_
(http://onlyfuelpumps.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=076c7ddbdcbd60433a86e3633&id=aa336a4df0&e=fe58f319a8)
  is open for business and we want to celebrate. To all our past customers,
like  you, we are offering $10.00 off all purchases of HFP brand fuel
pumps. Simply  enter the discount code “10off” during the checkout process  to
receive an instant $10.00 discount. This code may be used multiple times, so
please feel free to let your friends or coworkers know that the “10off”
discount code will work for  them as well.