From: John Pettitt <john.pettitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1965 Coronet Hood Scoop Placement
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 10:30 PM

I am replacing the improper hood scoop on my Coronet with a
proper 64/65 scoop.  I am need to know where on the
hood to mount it.  I read on a web page about Goldbergs
A-990, that the scoop is mounted at the very rear of the
hood. 2nd pargraph:
http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/featuredvehicles/b_body/mopp_0811_1965_dodge_coronet_the_finishing_touches_project_goldberg/index.html

I have looked at a bunch of photos on a B-body website, and
it does appear that the scoops are all situated at the rear
of the hood.
Is this the correct placement?

Thanks for your help. . .

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one
person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send
parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other
personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your
privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.

----