RE: Air induction comment from Don D

I definitely want to get back to the track. I'd really like to have some
shorter tires again as I think that'll help me the most now. I should
experiment with the timing too. I like running without the hood as it
makes it easy to work on the car and it has to give it more air. It's
kinda scary if the weather looks iffy though. I'd hate to run home 30
miles without a hood in the rain.

Regarding the cowl, you could even make a clamp on affair with a block
on each end and a scoop in the middle tying it all together. HHmmmmmm?

Don't forget, this Saturday is the car show in the Pay-Pal parking lot.
I need to get my hood back on by then.

----