RE: Heater controls

No, I haven't tried that yet... it totally slipped what's left of my
mind. I will try that tonight. Thanks for all the answers. BTW, if
anyone is interested, I installed the 833 OD in the Polara last week. It
really killed the performance in 2nd gear, but the car was turning 2800
rpm @ 55mph, and now it's turning 2400 rpm @ 75mph! I hated to loose the
performance, but you do a lot more highway driving than back road
rompin', and the tradeoff was worth it!