New swap meet ads

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2010.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

WANTED
Car wanted: a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere project or parts car with a title. I am located in Florida but would be willing to travel to get it.  If you have a car you would be willing to let go please contact me at (386)-547-3013 or piemaker69 NOSPAM aol.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. May 15, 2010)

FOR SALE

1965 Plymouth Satellite for sale: 2 door hard top, runs and drives, original 383 four barrel and console 4-speed with tach, 8-3/4 rear axle, factory a/c (all there, not working) and p/s, Two tone gold interior, white exterior, needs driver front floor pan; original Texas car. $10,500 contact info for pictures phone 817-713-1840 or email Trapper10 NOSPAM sbcglobal.net  (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. May 15, 2010)

For sale: New black interior for a 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 that I purchased from Legendary. This set sells for $887 from Legendary. I will take $680 plus shipping.
Includes the following for a black interior 1965 Coronet 500:
- Door panels (black with silver insert, carpet bottoms)
- Rear panels (black with silver insert)
- Headliner (black, perforated)
- Package tray (black w/cut out)
- Carpet (black for an automatic car)
Never taken out of the boxes. I did open the boxes to have a peek and they are, of course, excellent. I never took them completely out, so they are not dirty at all. Just as they came from the factory. Reason I am selling is because I am changing interior color. Email me at: rsdesign (at) cox (dot) net I can send pix if you are serious. I really do not want to take this stuff out of the boxes unless I have to. I want to keep them perfect and clean for the new owner. Rob. (May 15, 2010)

----