Re: Super Stock Spring Hangers

Yes, thay are something like that - a little different shape, but the same general design.  There has been debate in our group here over which of our cars need these extended hangers, but it looks like mine needs them since the ss springs are shorter, and it wouldn't raise the rear much with the stock hangers.

Thanks,

Dave