Re: Super Stock Spring Hangers

Thanks for the reply, MO.  I don't know if it's my Yahoo email or Topica, but your response is the only one I've seen (my own didn't even show up in my inbox).  And Gary's and Dodger's were the only responses I saw from my original post.  Just mentioning that in case there are other responses that I'm not getting.

Anyway, I'll play around with it and will report back what I find.

Thanks,

Dave