To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: 65 Belvedere, S6 cooling issue.

Thanks all for the replies. I went to the scrap yard to look for fixed blade fans ( 6-7 ) blade. It turns out that virtually all the cars have clutch fans. I then spied a couple of 70's caddies, low a behold 18", 6 blade fixed fan! I took it of, and put it up against my mopar spacer that I brought for a hole pattern comparison. Turns out, its lines up darn near perfectly and the center hole is correct too!.

I say darn near....the bolt holes are 5/16, but the spacing is slightly smaller by maybe 1/64 - - or less. It REAL close and should bolt up fine without having to open up the holes.

I get alot of parts from the yard....so the mgr. said "its yours....see you next time!" S C O R E ! ! !

Now to blast, paint and swap it out.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: <mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx>