From: rupp99@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rupp99@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 7:00 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mopars in the Park vendor call.

Last night I got a phone call from a local vendor and core buyer who will be
at Mopars in the Park in Farmington MN. in a couple weeks.He was calling all
the swappers from last year(he had the list of registered
vendors) and asking them to bring certain items to the swap.He got the list
from the host club.I will give the caller points for being aggressive but it
bugs me that the host club sold or gave out the vendor list complete with
phone numbers and apparently addresses.First time in
35 years of selling at swaps that I have heard of the list of vendors being
used by another vendor.We had a nice chat and like I said he gets points for
thinking outside the box but is this commonplace or unusual?

----
topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.