Re: Super Stock Springs Update

Maybe I'll just drill my own holes in the 2" hangers.  @ things I forgot to mention in my last bit of info.  Yes, my driveshaft is a ball and trunion.  And I also see that my pinion snubber lines up to contact nothing but air under there - it won't hit the underside of the car as it is.  Another indication that the whole thing is back too far.

Dave