4 -- 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Belvedere Cars for sale

4 -- 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Belvedere Cars for sale

found this on craigslist.4 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Belvedere Cars - $5000 (Baldwin WI)I have Four 1964 Plymouth Cars,
One Hard Top Fury With title, Shipped to South Dakota From South Carolina, A beautiful, Rust free Body, White with red interior. Taken apart Partially, to start A Restoration.
One Hard top Fury that is rusty, But Has A title and is complete.
One 4 door Fury Parts Car, NO Title, but lots of good parts for the other two Hard tops.
One 4 door Belvedere body With more good parts for the other cars.
There is enough parts to build a beautiful 64 Fury Hardtop, With Enough left over parts to build a drag car Fury or Belvedere.
More pictures Available !!
Delivery Available !!
Sacrificing For $5000. FOR ALL OR Best Offer ?!?!?
Any Other muscle car trades????

PLEASE DON'T CALL WANTING TO BUY PARTS OR JUST SINGLE CARS........I WOULD LIKE TO SELL ALL IN ONE LOT !!!!!!

Call Geoff at : 715-928-1238 or E-Mail : geoffessuperbird@xxxxxxxxxxx
Check out some other cars and collectables at :

www.prarieclassicsinc.com