Re: stuck piston thoughts

Hello, use thick foil , set the block on level surface use charcoal and build a fire in the valley if the freeze plugs ar still in , fill the block with water let cook til very hot roll over and drive next to pin . If you have sand blaster or hone or other abrasive device clean cylinder above piston before thi pocess . Kevin