Re: FELONY Street Racing?

I'm researching it.  Went to the Statehouse today to talk to State Senator who is a friend.  He was in Washington, DC. I'm going to read it over the weekend.  It's is Ohio House Bill 191.

Right now, it has not passed either the Ohio House or Senate.  But it's coming up for a vote in the House.  Senate has it in committee.

Rob Wolfe is normally to me a little extreme in his opinions.  Doesn't mean he's wrong here, just needs to be evaluated.   However, the situation leading to the legislation seems real and the punishment doesn't seem out of line FOR SIMILAR OFFENSES.  It's the rest of it that I think right now needs toned down. Some officer of the law with a wire hair up his ass taking my car because I squealed the tires going around a corner with my high HP Belvedere is ridiculous.

Akron Don Gallimore