Re: wrenching partner

${top_text_ad}
My wife is pretty into it as well...I get chastised when I don't
describe the convertible as "HERS"! She's helped with many a project
just by grabbing me tools, which many of you know can be a HUGE help
when you're down on the floor and are really tired after 20 some odd
times getting back up to grab another tool you forgot from the box!!!
--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Dave64 <lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Very nice, Steve.  It's cool when our wives support our hobbies.  I know a guy whose wife resents his old car - won't have anything to do with it.  Pretty sad.  My wife has helped me in the garage from time to time, too.  Probably will be helping me more after our daughter goes off to college this fall.  I think our wives realize this is a legitimately wholesome activity we're involved in vs. running around bar hopping or something else at night.  I also think my wife realizes the resistance to the occasional new piece of furniture or whatever is pretty weak after new parts arrive on the UPS truck.  :-)
>
> Dave

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}