Latest swap meet items

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2010.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1962 Dodge for sale. 4 door 70,750 miles. Red outside red interior. Slant 6. Floors have been fixed, but just for a driver. Needs done by professional.No other rust. $4200.00 OBO. In Meadville, Pa 90 miles north of  Pittsburgh. dcs426 NOSPAM windstream.net for pics. (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. June 26, 2010)

1964 Plymouth Fury 2 Door project car for sale. White with black interior. Clean title, California car. I was in the
process of restoring this car. Car has been repainted the original color. All trim pieces are included, bumpers, grill,
emblems, etc. Original 383 V8, 727 trans, radiator, driveshaft included. Front end has been rebuilt with poly
bushings. Front disc brakes have been added. Almost everything to complete this car is included.
Contact Jorge at 714-451-6674 or fury64 NO SPAM gmail.com  (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. June 26, 2010)

1965 Big Block Mopar Pushbutton 727 transmission for sale. Needs a rebuild. This transmission requires the use of a
pushbutton shifter. This fits all Mopar big blocks. Parts are located in Fullerton, California. Contact Jorge at 714-451-6674 or fury64 NO SPAM gmail.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. June 26, 2010)

I am selling one REPRODUCTION 64 Stage III Max Wedge Intake Manifold. This Manifold is made by A&A Transmission and ONLY fits mopar RB motors with max wedge port heads. This item is NEW, never installed or modified from original condition. Includes intake gaskets, bolts, plugs. I bought this intake directly from A&A Transmission for my project. If you are working on a max wedge project you need this intake! Parts are located in Fullerton, California.
Asking $1400. Contact Jorge at 714-451-6674 or fury64@xxxxxxxxx  (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. June 26, 2010)

1964 413 block for sale. Race prepped by Muscle Motors: .030 over bore, line honed, new cam bearings installed, freeze plugs and cam plug installed, Asking $1,000 Also have the crank that was magnafluxed by Muscle Motors - they say it is good to go. You can have all the other parts that came with the motor. Block and crank are located in Northville, MI Other parts are in Linden, MI -- I can be reached at 248.515.4011 Brian

WANTED

Wanted: For 1964 Dodge Custom 880 wgn 4 d hardtop: Hood, LH front fender, LH doors, front and rear bumper. But most important is all the LH stainless side moldings from front fender to the tailgate if they are not included.  Also some parts for the luggage rack. My rustfree AZ car was in a severe accident but too nice to junk so hopefully someone out there can help me. Maybe the doors and hood can be fixed but I will sure need all the moldings. Will consider a whole parts car. Live in Sweden but will travel.  Please E-mail me: myrekord NO SPAM hotmail.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. June 26, 2010)

----