RE: Engine bump switch

Yes, coil wire is out. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill [mailto:Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 12:47 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Engine bump switch

${top_text_ad}
STOP!!! Do your self a BIG favor and DON'T USE ONE! And if you insist
on it, then disable the engine to the point that it WILL NOT START
(remove the coil wire, or cap, etc.)

I have a trashed RF fender including wheel well chrome, body trim to
prove it on my once "perfect" 65 Coronet. Have someone get in the car
and bump the key!

Bill M

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Butch Edison <waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd like to make what we used to call a 'bump switch' to rotate the engine, but forget where the leads go. If this link is usable , it will take you to the Snap-On site where they have a picture. If not, once you get to their site just type "remote" into the search box and pick "remote starter solenoid switch". Thanks/ Butch/ Ferndale , WA
>
> http ://buy1. snapon .com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=11306&group_ID=1476&store= snapon -store& dir =catalog

${bottom_text_ad}
----

----