Re: aluminum driveshaft for sale

Center to center u-joint measurement is 551/2 inches. I am located in milwaukee, WI. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Lannon" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: aluminum driveshaft for sale

Good day from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.
Based on your add this driveshaft should fit 65 Belvedere station wagon. What do you mean by seal to center of pinion yoke? Can you measure from the center of the front ujoint to the center of the rear ujoint. Then I will measure the lenght of the one I have. Thank you Tony.
Where are you located>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynette" <lsearles@xxxxxxxxx>