Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page. People are still pulling cars found in storage. Suburban garages are the modern-day barns!

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2010.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

====

1965 Plymouth Satellite for sale. 60,4XX miles . Gotten out of the garage of a deceased lawman who was the original owner. Car has 383 4bbl with four speed and 3.23 SureGrip rear. Ivory with black interior. Car has Zero rust. Car is in excellent condition. This is an Emergency sale. You will never find another in this condition for the price of $14,000 USD. Car is in Northern California. For more information phone 310 703 9913 or email guerra5572 NO SPAM aol.com (Replace the NO SPAM with @ to contact. July 12, 2010)

1965 Dodge Coronet parts for sale: shift and Park cables for a 727 tranny, 2 complete doors, (2 door HT), no rust or dents, complete with glass, 1 hood, good condition, 1 rear window, very good shape, inner panels (black), various chrome pieces. Priced to sell, in north west Michigan. Contact Merwin: vulcan NOSPAM kaltelnet.net (Replace the NO SPAM with @ to contact. July 12, 2010)

----