Minor bump in my suspension rebuild

First off, thanks to all who have supplied suggestions and advice to
help me with my suspension rebuild.  Things were going along fairly
smoothly but have run into a minor bump in the road ( pun intended :-)
)

Passenger side went together sweet - first time I've ever dealt with
torsion bars.

Drivers side not so sweet ... installed the new tubular control arm (
bought front end kit from Just Suspension ) after pressing in the new
bushings. Installed the ball joint, making sure it went in straight
and tightened to listed torque of 125 ft lbs.

Went about assembling and installing the lower control arm, sway bar
and torsion bar, no issues.

Installed lower ball joint gizmo, no issues.

Went to install spindle ... remembered I needed to first put that
rubber boot on the upper ball joint.  Here's the "bump" ... there
wasn't any lip sticking out of the control arm for the boot to
contact. *sigh*

Double checked that the ball joint was flush in the control arm opening - check.

So I call Just Suspension ... explained my problem ... their first
suggestion was to "just finish the install - everything should be fine
as the boot will crush up and be okay".  I told him that was
unacceptable and what I wanted was a fully assembled upper control arm
overnighted to me.  He put me on hold ... came back and said they
would agree to send me a fully assembled upper control arm, but to get
it there tomorrow it would have to have rubber bushings ( my kit had
poly bushings ) because they were currently "out" of the poly
bushings.

I want things to be right so I said I'd just wait for them to send me
the correct assembly.

Now I'm on to doing the rear leaf springs - again, first time for that
as well.  My heavy-duty +1" springs from Espo should be here today.

Doing all this laying on my back makes me dream about having a hoist
... but is still rewarding when the old parts finally come off.

My goal of having this thing back on the road in time to drive it down
to the Mopar Nationals seems well within reach.

Thanks for listening and again for all the solid advice I've received
over the years.

Regards,
Brian Safford
'62 Dart 440 / Poly 318